Monday, August 24, 2009

Things Change

I said I was going to give Madeline only healthy snacks like fruit and cheese and organic yogurt.
But then I made these chocolate chip cookies, and I thought about how much she would like them, and how cute she would look with cookie all over her face. So, I gave her the cookie, and I was right. She did like it. And she did look cute.








that was good.





I said I wouldn't buy her a bikini.
I didn't want her being confused when she gets to be a little older and I will no longer let her wear a bikini. But then I saw this adorable bikini on sale at Gymboree, and I decided that it's ok if she wears a bikini for now. But only for now.








I said I wouldn't let random kids that we just met in Palm Springs hold Madeline. (Well, I guess I hadn't really said that...but I didn't think I would.)
But then we met Kristen and Isabella(three minutes prior to these pictures), and Madeline liked them so much she gave them her "thumbs up." So, I decided it was ok.







4 comments:

Lyonslove said...

That is so funny. I said that I would never count to 3 for Tanner and that he would always listen the first time I said something. Turns out is is hard for 2 year olds to listen and that Tanner responds well to counting, so I do it.

johnsonandjohnson said...

I think we all say things and turn back on them...at least we had good intentions...and like you said she is cute and adorable so rules are meant to bend! ha-ha!

Kristi said...

very funny.

btw...she does look cute with chocolate face, in a bikini, and in random girls arms. :)

The Shea's said...

You have a beautiful daughter Steph!