Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall

We have been pretty busy doing fun, fallish things this month. Most of these pictures are already on facebook, so I'm dong this blog more for memories sake.


We went to Disneyland for their Halloween-Fest. There were so many cute costumes, and Madeline had a great time. I am really happy with the way her costume turned out. I bought the tutu online, and had my mom make the shirt. Madeline did NOT enjoy it when one of the college students was painting her face, so we kept it simple. Overall, I think she makes a cute little clown!







Last week, my sisters and I took Madeline to Disneyland for a few hours. My sisters love Madeline just about as much as I do. It makes me really happy.





We went to the railroad park in Irvine with the MOPS group from my church. This is one of my good friend's daughter, Eden. Madeline loves her so much. She kept giving her hugs, and she didn't want to let go. Madeline loves little girls this age. She likes them to pick her up and play with her. She has a little following at church of elementary age girls. It is really cute!



Another little friend from church, Alli. Madeline and Alli are about a week apart in age.





Another pumpkin patch we went to with my parents...





One more pumpkin patch...


She loves giving kisses...I love the way her eyes are closed.


And, a little update on my dad. He is on his second round of chemo and doing pretty well. He is very low on energy, but not in pain or feeling too sick yet. Thanks for the prayers.

2 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

I love all the pictures! Her costume is so adorable. Don't all these new experiences and seasons take on a whole new meaning with kids?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!