Friday, June 19, 2009

Party Time

Madeline is turning one in two weeks...I really can't believe it! It has been the best year of my life. But. I'll write more about that later.
We are having luau at the same park where we were married. I'm not much of a planner, but I am wanted to do something big and fun for her first birthday, and I'm excited! My mom has a friend from Hawaii who gave her this grass skirt outfit when Madeline was born. I just HAD to use it! So, we did a little photo shoot on the beach for a picture for the invitations. My friend Tara made the invitations, and they turned out so cute. I was going to post a copy, but it has my phone number on it, and I feel weird putting that on the internet. So, here are a few of the pictures. The one we where she is smiling is the one we used. (P.S. We didn't send them to out of town friends, so don't be sad if you are my friend and you didn't get one. :))




3 comments:

Diane Davis said...

oh my gosh. that is TOO MUCH! she is such a doll! wish i could be there too. :)

Brazenlilly said...

There are no words!

Well, that never stops me. I LOVE the idea of the luau & I hope that this party is everything you hope it will be!

My biggest recommendation is that you have someone assigned to be "The Photographer" & someone be the videographer. My bro was on photo duty for Carson's first, and I was so much more able to focus on the moment without trying to capture it on my camera.

Plus, I REALLY want to see the pictures on the blog afterwards! I love you so much and am thrilled for you to celebrate Madeline!

Alli said...

Supercute!