Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Little Lamb


Madeline got to wear her Halloween costume early because the theme for GYRAD this year(Get Your Roommate a Date) was Noah's Ark. So, I made Jon and myself sheep costumes out of sweatshirts and Madeline was a lamb. Jon and I looked too silly to post. Just picture big, fat, fluffy sheep, among about 100 college students wearing animal costumes in which they still managed to look good, like black leggings and and a black shirt with a cat tail and ears. That's not a costume, if you ask me!! (Or maybe I'm just bitter that I didn't think of it.) But, that's ok. At least my baby is adorable! 
Btw, Jen, notice her tongue is out like in several of Sydney's pictures. Don't you just love it?!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

STOP THE MADNESS - She is TOO cute!!!

Brazenlilly said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! (And I totally understand about the obnoxiously cute and skinny college girls). Yes, Syd is all about discovering the tongue, and it is so funny! Oh, I cannot wait for them to meet someday!