Friday, October 31, 2008

I hate to brag, but...


Madeline is reading. I know, it's hard to believe, considering she is only four months old. It's only one book so far, and it's pretty short, but she has read it several times now. No one even taught her, but I guess "brains" do kind of run in the family. (My little sister skipped first grade actually!) If your baby isn't reading yet, don't worry. I'm pretty sure she's advanced for her age. 
I've attached some pictures...because I know it's hard to believe!




5 comments:

Brazenlilly said...

HA! I'm so jealous! and not just that she's reading, but that she has HAIR! But seriously, that last picture? FRAMER! I think she looks like you. Do people say that a lot? Di thinks she looks like Jon.

Don said...

I see "G*E*N*I*U*S" written all over that cute little face!

Diane Davis said...

you are in HUGE trouble. she's adorable AND smart? funny post, steph.

Tara said...

Ah! So cute! I miss that sweet girl! Give her a kiss for her Aunt Tara. ;)

Sarah said...

hahahahaha