Tuesday, December 2, 2008

martha.jpg


Just call me Martha Stewart!
Today I decorated the Christmas tree, made brownies and cookies(Jon's favorite recipe passed down to me from his grandma) for the Hope dorms Christmas party, made chicken tortilla soup for my husband and parents, and kept Madeline happy(for the most part). I'm pretty impressed with myself. 

Now, Madeline is alseep, Jon is at the Christmas party, and the kitchen is FULL of dirty dishes. 

I wonder if Martha Stewart ever washes the dishes? I seriously doubt it.  

2 comments:

Lisa P said...

So true! Sometimes that, alone, deters me from digging into a fun culinary project.

Good luck, dishpan hands!

Anonymous said...

Hey Martha! Why don't you post a picture of that decorated tree. Maybe it could give some of us some 'inspiration'.

Haha...Love you! - B